Compact column with maximum absorption
The unique design of the COUSTbase allows for effective damping of the lower frequencies in a room. This way, it reduces the number of decibels considerably.
No more space for panels on ceilings or walls? That’s where the COUSTbase comes in.
Our compact acoustic COUSTbase column is designed for rooms where there is little space on walls or ceilings to hang acoustic solutions. It is 35 cm by 35 cm, and 162 cm high. Thanks to the cover on top of the COUSTbase, it can also serve as a pedestal for a plant or a work of art.
The COUSTbase is filled from top to bottom with high-density acoustic material, and covered all round with fabric. As a result, even the low frequencies are optimally absorbed.
This acoustic column can be placed on adjustable feet or on wheels.Product specifications
Technical properties Downloads
Acoustic properties (core)
Thickness +-35 mm
- The columm is filled completely with acoustic material, wich delivers brialliantly effective muffling of bass tones
Density 80 kg/m³
- High density = lots of mass
- High density + thickness = our products are able to reduce all human sound frequencies by 100%
- Sturdy frame 3 mm thick
- Powder-lacquered and so scratch-free
- Anthracite-black RAL 7021
- Covers can be stretched tight
- Covers are replaceable
End cover/tensioning fabric in Trevira CS
- Stable branded fibre
- Not affected by variations in temperature humidity: cover remains stretched flat
- 100% polyester
- Razor-sharp prints
- Longer colour fastness
- Cover remains acoustically open (as opposed to inkjet print
NRC 0.95; α value 1
Filling A1, canvas B-s1-d1
Mix of stone wool and glass wool
100% polyester (Trevira CS)
355 mm (w) x 355 (d) x 1620 or 2020 (height incl. feet)